Take a Similan Islands 2 Dive day trip to depart on Mondays Tuesdays Thursdays Fridays Saturdays with a good chance of seeing manta rays and whale sharks.
Discover Thailand’s best Marine National Park! Reach for The Similan Islands if staying in Phuket, for the best scuba diving in Thailand. Scuba divers who visit are fascinated by this underwater paradise. dive the gently eroded large granite rock formations, and the glistening, white sandy beach not to be seen anywhere else in Thailand. The picturesque Honeymoon Bay surrounded by huge tropical coconut and palm trees makes time stand still.
The Similan Islands are among the top 10 best destinations in the world the crystal blue warm waters make this one of the best places to snorkel in the Andaman Sea, and among the best snorkel spots in Thailand and Asia.
2 Dive Day Trip Similan Islands
06:00 Pick up guests at Phuket Hotels
08:00 Pick up guests at Khaolak Hotels
08:30 Speedboat Departure to Similans
10:00 Arrive Similans Embark on Liveaboard vessel
11:00 Dive 1
12:00 Lunch / Relax Time
13:00 Dive 2
14:30 Relax Time
15:00 Speedboat Departure
16:30 Arrive at Tapulamu Pier
17:00 Arrive at Khaolak Hotels
18:30 Arrive at Phuket Hotels
Price: 5600 ฿ (2 Dives) The Non-Diver price is 3600 ฿/Person
2 Dive Day Trip Similan Islands – What’s Include:
- Free transfer (Kata, Karon, Patong, and Khao Lak Only) from your Phuket / Khao Lak hotel to the liveaboard boats and return transfers back to the point of Pick up
- Twin-share accommodation & all meals, fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Tank and Weights, Professional divemaster
- Dive Torches for the night dive.
- Insurance (500,000 Baht maximum)
2 Dive Day Trip Similan Islands – What’s not included:
Similans National Park Fee is 700 Baht for entry into the Similans (divers and non-divers)
Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice please bring towels with you if you need one as we do not provide towels on-board
Extra charge items to be pre-ordered.
- Private Dive Guide charged at 3,000 Baht per day
- Equipment Rental: Full Set special package price: 500 Baht per set per day individual parts if you don’t need a full set
- BCD: 200 Baht / day
- Regulators: 200 Baht / day
- Wetsuit: 100 Baht / day
- Mask & Snorkel: 50 Baht / day
- Fins: 50 Baht / day
- 15-liter tanks available for 300 Baht per day.per day
- 200 Baht/day for a dive computer per day
- Nitrox is not blended on the boat, but if you want to use Nitrox you can order in advance, at a price of 350 Baht per 12-liter fill. Tanks have to be carried to the boat from the mainland by speedboat.
- PADI Advanced Open Water course is 8,500 Baht.
- PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course is 8,500 Baht.
Additional transfer fees
We can still transfer you if you stay in the following areas, but there will be a surcharge per person transfer fees.
Cape Panwa – 500 Baht
Phuket Town – 500 Baht
Naiharn Beach – 300 Baht
Rawai Beach – 300 Baht
Andaman White Beach – Minimum 1,500 Baht
Surin Beach – 500 Baht
Sheraton Grand Laguna – 500 Baht
Kamala Beach – 300 Baht
Bang Tao Beach – 500 Baht
J.W. Marriot – – Minimum 1,500 Baht
On completion of your liveaboard bookings, we will advise you on the approximate pick-up time when you let us know where you’ll be staying.
Please note that everybody in the same area is given the same pick-up times. You might be the first pick-up at the given time or the last pick-up a little bit later, but please be ready at the pick-up point at the given time. Please don’t panic if the driver is 10 or 15 minutes “late”.
If you stay outside of any of these areas or you’re not sure, please contact us and we’ll advise you of any potential
What to take on the Similan Islands
Personal dive equipment Swimming suit, Shorts & a light T-Shirt Beach towel, Sun cream protection, Sun cap, Sunglasses Small bag, Camera, Some money,
Please read this important safety concern which highlights matters of personal safety
This speed boat trip is suitable for ages 4 years up to 60 years. However, this trip is not available for a child under 1 year, pregnant women, or women who may be trying to become pregnant.
This trip is not suitable for any person with spinal, back, or neck problems.
The highlights of the trip are Snorkeling and swimming and we must recommend that you were a life jacket at all times while you are in the water, the trip also involves walking on the island and sightseeing.
The tour itineraries can be changed depending on the local weather condition. It’s will be decided by the tour leader and boat captain on your trip.