Racha Yai Island Snorkeling Day Trip Tour
Racha Yai is one of the most popular island in Andaman Sea visited by Tourist a short Speedboat ride from Phuket, and often regarded as Bounty Island one of the most beautiful tropical islands in Thailand. Raya Island has stunning coral reef and fantastic quiet beaches. It is the ideal place to visit and suitable for those who love a solitary life with the touch of peacefulness. There are no roads and hence no traffic so walking is easy and enjoyable.
Take a walk to the view point and watch local eagles soar above the cloudless skies, stop of and view Patok bays amazing panoramic fauna. Racha Yai Island Day Trip, is one of the best value trips available in Phuket when it comes to Sightseeing & Snorkeling Tours in Thailand. The Island is becoming popular for many reasons, its quickly accessible by speedboat.
Where to Snorkel at Racha Yai Island
Raya Island offers several beautiful beaches that are great spots for snorkeling, fantastic locations for snorkelers who can eccess the reefs from the beach or from the daily speedboats, making it easy to snorkel around the coral reefs sites, the best snorkelin reefs are at Patok Bay, other interesting sites include Siam Bay & Lucy’s reef where you see shoals of parrotfish and sergeant majors. This is an especially intriguing Island for snorkelers because its location in relatively shallow water, makes it relatively easy for snorkelers to explore, and it’s richly rewarding because of its abundant marine life. For those not wanting to snorkel, the island offers beach chairs for hire, just make sure you keep topping up the suncream. Racha Yai Island tour, is one of the best value day trips available in Phuket when it comes to Sightseeing & Snorkeling in Thailand.
- Lunch, snack, fresh fruits, soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Life jacket
- Snorkelling equipment
- National park fees
- Insurance and experienced guide.
Extra Transfer Charges : Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai, Tri Trang, Kamala, Surin,BangTao, Naiyang, Naithon, Maikhao Most day trip pick up times start 8:00am depending on hotel location and return back to Phuket 5.00pm, times may vary due to weather or sea conditions.
Racha Yai Islands Daily departures:
Koh Raya Island sightseeing and snorkeling tour itinerary:
- 8:30 Pick up from hotel transfers by Mini Van
- 9.30 am Depart Chalong Pier by Speedboat to Koh Racha Yai
- 9:40 am Arrive Racha Yai Island where you can relax at Patok Bay, and go swimming or snorkeling.
- 10:30 pm Explore the fantastic Snorkeling sights of Khon-Khea Bay and Siam Bay.
- 12.30 am Lunch served set Thai Menu.
- 1.30 am Free time to relax, snorkeling, swimming, on coral reef with colourful reef fish, or sunbathing
- 3.15 pm Return by speed boat to Phuket
- 4:00 pm Arrive at Phuket Pier for return transfers back to you Hotel resort….
- 4.45 pm Arrival at your hotel
Lunch is included in the tour price however if you are wanting something special there’s a few smaller restaurants serving local Thai food and seafood dishes.
Staying overnight is available! please contact us for prices.