Phi Phi Island famous Maya Bay
Phi Island is actually the “hot spot” of Southern Thailand, made famous by the movie “The Beach” Maya Bay was the movie location for the production as the most beautiful point of a Phi Phi sightseeing Island trip. Surrounded by crystal clear water and scenic view of the limestone mountain this is a “not be missed trip” The view from the beach is magnificent, the bright sun reflecting off the clear blue water with the large green rocks in the background is worth the visit alone. The water is so warm and the sand is like sugar!, exceptionally beautiful and a great place to take great holiday snaps.
Phi Phi island sightseeing & Phi Phi snorkeling trips: Visit “Maya Bay” Monkey Beach, Viking Cave, and Kai Island all Top Tourist destinations while visiting Thailand.
Phi Phi island Tours Includes:
- Lunch, snack, fresh fruits, soft drinks, tea, coffee,
- Life jacket
- Snorkelling equipment
- National park fees
- Insurance and experienced guide.
Phi Phi Islands Daily Departures:
- 7:30 Am Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the pier
- Arrive at Phi Phi Islands (Leh)
- Departure to Phi Phi Island by speedboat.
- Relaxing at Maya Bay, “The Beach” featured in the movie “The Beach”.
- Snorkeling at Loh Samah Bay.
- Visit at Pileh Lagoon.
- Sightseeing at Viking Cave.
- Sightseeing at Monkey Beach.
- Arrive atPhi Phi Islands (Don) and enjoy a great lunch at Ton Sai Bay.
- Visit at Khai Island and snorkeling in the crystal clear sea with colorful fishes Coral Reef.
- Departure from Khai Island.
- 4:30pm Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
Extra Transfer Charges : Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai, TriTrang, Kamala, Surin,BangTao, Naiyang, Naithon, Maikhao
Most day trip pick up times start 8:00am depending on hotel location and return back to Phuket 5.00pm, times may vary due to weather or sea conditions.
Phi Phi Island Snorkeling Day Tour – “Stay safe while Snorkeling in Phi Phi”.
This speed boat trip is suitable for age 4 years up to 60 years. However this trip is not available for a child under 1 year, pregnant women, or women who may be try to become pregnant. This trip is not suitable for any person with spinal, back or neck problem.
The highlights of the trip are Snorkeling, swimming and we must recommend that you wear a life jacket at all time while you are in the water.
The trip also involves walking on the island and sightseeing. The tour itineraries can be change depend on the local weather condition. It’s will be decide by the tour leader and boat captain on your trip.
If you have any questions regarding visiting the is amazing Island just send us a short message and a member of staff will get back to you.